Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed AP Antenna
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed AP Antenna helps focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarization pattern. You can easily extend the range of radio signals by up to 2.5 times in a particular direction with the antenna. The Cisco cloud managed access point antennas come with everything you require for a pole or wall mount. The access point antennas are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Two cables and N-type connectors are already integrated with the Cisco antennas. These antennas are best for establishing a medium distance point-to-point or point-to-multi-point wireless link. Here are some of the important features of Cisco Meraki Cloud Managed AP Antennas.
- *Cisco access point antennas help improve the connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by increasing its signal strength by at least 2.5 times.
- *You have the option of choosing the particular direction you want to increase the signal strength of the device.
- *The antennas are easy to install since it comes with everything you need to mount the antenna on a pole or the wall.
- *The frequency range of the antennas is between 2.400 – 2.500 GHz, and the Gain is 11 dBi.
- *The access point antennas are certified for use with the MR66 and MR72 Cisco Meraki devices.
- *The antennas weigh around 525g and are made from high-quality UV resistant plastic material.
- *The dimensions are 233 mm x 140 mm x 40 mm.
External Antenna, Integrated Antenna & its Enterprise Licence
The antennas play an important role in the function of Meraki cloud-managed access points. The antenna will simply take the output from the access point radio and convert/emit it as radio waves that carry the modulated data signals. You need to choose the right style of antenna to suit the radiation range and pattern.
You may be interested to learn more Wireless LAN Cloud Managed Access Point